Monday, September 22, 2008

i like checks



I tell you the sms does wonders these days.
Initially my "i-will-not-ask" principle was pretty dam strong.
But after receiving unasked sms about History and Bio leaks i couldnt take it anymore!
but im PROUD to say i did not get any leak about chemistry paper 1 and 2 contrary to the news that "USJ 13's chem paper is gonna be reset cause it got leaked"

Tomorrow is another day.
with paper 3's.
and more leaks.
HUHUHU


How are we gonna survive SPM i ask you (!!!!!!!!)

See now im even blogging cause i feel so relax.
I cant imagine what would happen if we all kena kantoi-ed.

Oh my dad's home from his 2 weeks trip to China.
didnt mention it again because i dam scared people come take opportunity come rob me heh.
and guess what (!!!!)
he broke his specs box there and bought a MONOKUROBU RM2.50 (after convert) specs box.
HAHA he's carrying it everywhere.
oh for the love of my dog.

ok taaaaaaaaaaa



BTW;
My sister bought me a really nice fitted NUS t !!
yipppayy

No comments: