Thursday, September 11, 2008

on still water

Ah time for rest.
We have a few days to goyang kaki before going school for exams.
For some of us we have accounts on Monday.
For the rest Bio only starts on Thursday *stares enviously

So here are a few little things to keep you updated.

1 ) its is the season to watch tv!
- Gossip Girl Season 2 (dam addictive lor even after the first episode)
- Prison Break Season 4
- One Tree Hill Season 6
And possibly Heroes and Grey’s Anatomy.
Although im thankful that one episode comes out per week and I only can download them by the end of the week. So no kacauing my study time. Yay pops confetti
2) I felt nostalgic and tried replaying my piano grade 8 pieces.
SIGH
3) My sister is coming back on my last week of exams but going back to Singapore a day after my exams. What is this!
4) IN LOVE WITH AYAM PACIK
5) staying away from story books because I have had enough of reading.
6) feel incredibly unhealthy. I think its been 500 years since I last played ball or any other sports for that matter.
7) House is pin drop silent
8) I missed CSI NY this week for Sejarah :(
9) Just found out I have 3 similar Westlife cassettes harharhar
10) boobum




BTW;
must.go.out

No comments: