Saturday, September 13, 2008

stand tall look pretty

My poor dog is yet sick again
SIGH
He has this common-among-shih-tzu’s skin infection thingy.
The other day was his tummy not his tail
We couldn’t detect it cause its hidden right till he didn’t wanna play with me.

So now he has a naked tail.
Shaved it clean cause of nasty infection.
And he made it worse by biting it cause it was itchy.

& now !
He has to wear a cone (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

My mom and I felt bad though cause we laughed so hard at him when he bumped into furniture.
So now he’s giving us the cold shoulder.
Im serious.

We camped downstairs to teman him and he tried opposing us by not wanting to sit.
He literally stood up for fifteen minutes at one spot.
Didn’t want to eat neither.


Sigh now we know how manja of a dog he is.



HEHE







this was when he wanted to turn away from me





BTW;
im feeling blah lately.
& i dont think its the trials

No comments: