Thursday, October 09, 2008

crushing


Hello hello.
Its October and hitting the two digit month.
The year is ending.
Crazy crazy crazy !

Its crazy how a seventeen year old has to make a decision on what to pursue for a career for the rest of their lives.
Most of the time I hear people saying they would be A but they end up being B.

The form 5’s have been bunked upstairs block C and it feels kinda nice.
Going to school isn’t that bad because we get work sheets and get to do our own revision instead of pointless talks.

Driving exam this coming Monday!
Along with Xin Yi and Jo Lyn.
I really cannot afford to fail or else I can only retake a week before SPM which is insane and postponing my exam after SPM is going to be also insane because of $ and ive finish my max lessons.
So I cant help but “pau”-ing although I really don’t want to and not the least bit proud of it.
I wouldn’t mind failing and retaking but this time I cant afford it. :(


Everyday is somehow our last few days in high schools and its just really sad.
That place near the stairs of block B ground floor has been invaded by us since we were Form 1 and I wonder who’s going to sit there next time.


On a better note;
I couldn’t tahan and went to Summit to buy The Other Bolelyn Girl.
Excited!

I’ve yet to watch it so no spoilers!


BTW;
Tomorrow is a Friday!
More tv shows. Dances around.

No comments: