Saturday, October 11, 2008

pigged

Ah tak tahan im so freaking insomniac now !
I haven’t been getting much sleep recently and I don’t even take naps or nap in the car on the way to school yet I am still here wide awake as if it was just 5pm.
Not good because I will be a 7-day zombie out of the sudden when fatigue kicks in.
Not good!

OH !
The Other Bolelyn Girl was just fantabulous (!!!!!!!)
So much drama
Much much much more drama than gossip girl x10000
And its really really good!
FYI; (im sure you all know lah)
We learn a sentence about Anne Bolelyn and King Henry in Sejarah form4’s Chap9
And its so nice to see it “come to life”.

My mom and me were gasping all the way :D


I really think I have too much tv series and movies to watch I really should stop somewhere.


okay lah I should try to sleep now.



BTW;
rusting inside out i feel like im rotting soooo badly

No comments: