Saturday, October 18, 2008

good times. :)

I am suddenly in a camho season but there isn’t any much events to go to lately.
d.u.h.

BUT (!!!!!!!)

Hellelujah there’s an upcoming partay but guess when guess when!
6 days before SPM.
HAHA.
And my ma lets me go haha.

Yeh we geeks are crazy like that because we are still going. 8)

Today was Azzila’s open house for raya !
I was home alone wondering what I would dig up for lunch when ring ring someone decided to pick me !
The foodddddd was soooo good!
Authentic home cook raya food, and I now know how shallow I am to raya cookies.
We were happily watching Moment of Truth till it was time to leave.
It was really nice of Azzila to invite us over. Kudos to you!

Got to go for a little spin (I drove!) around my area because…. I can. HUHUHU.
My parents went out when I got home. -_- and I thought I had to go home before dinner because my mom likes me home for dinner,
Turns out I had to dig my own dinner when I could have went out to dinner with super caddy because my parents happily drove away to my club to ber-rekreasi.

Out of all the series im watching I AM IN LOVE with Heroes!
Its getting more and more kanchiong!
Getting abit sick of One Tree Hill because I think its going on for too dam long its getting old,
And Gossip Girl is too predictable because I already read the books.

I realise I have loads of folder filled pictures so what im going to do is……..
Post a few photos from each folder everytime. Yay!

So this folder is called “mine”
I really don’t know why, was created long long ago and I never bothered doing anything about it.






RM4 bear thats been with me for ages.





During one of the Interact Meetings, good times!





Fav: Mrs Ow!


2006?


hoho!
LONG ago








BTW;
The BRATs camp is 5 days and 4 Nights,
Total price including air flight?
eight grand. phew!

No comments: