Friday, October 17, 2008

sheeps

by my mom's super clear phone camera.

Okay first and fore most i've just trimmed my links because its so darn friggin long and annoying and if i havent linked you just tell me okay!
i probably dont know you've change your link so i took it off.

For those who have changed their blogs and their links are still the old ones, my comp suddenly lost the history so i cant check back.

So let me know lah.

Secondly!

okay i was pretty bummed last few days because i heard my fellow BRATs friends getting call backs for this year end's camp for selected BRATs.
Then well, emo emo cause i didnt get the call/letter.

I checked my email today and it was a "final reminder"
that if i dont comfirm my attendance by next week they'll give my spot away.
So there must have been some complications in my postal address because my certs for the previous workshop hasnt arrived either.
see Kota Kemuning problem again.
I know i sound like i always critisize Kota Kemuning but really its a nice place to stay in. :)

So yeah, should i have been lazy and NOT check my email,
i would miss this super cool opportunity !

This is sorta like a exclusive workshop and guess where its gonna be!
Sepilok, Sabah.
So obviously there's an aeroplane involve (again)

The downside is i heard its gonna be abit costly (yet to see the expenditure total), its 4 days after my SPM paper. :| i want to feel the freedom heh.

but other than that, i think its gonna be an awesome possum experience.

ahh. :)


BTW;
By the rate we are ponteng-ing school we have 12 days in school left.

No comments: