Monday, October 13, 2008

padan muka nanti


Status : cranky

Driving exam tomorrow and before this i was all easy breezy and beautiful but im starting to feel it now.
I was quite calm at the idea i get to take the exam with XinYi then we could go over the "first we adjust seats then front and side mirror then... etc"

BUT lo and behold,

My exam is in the morning and her's is in the afternoon.
No one to talk to. O_O

Please cross your fingers from 8.00am-12.00pm (i dunno when's my turn) as of today and only today for my sake.
I will come visit you and attend your parties more freely.

Pray for me that i wont get slippery nervous hands, sudden impaired nervous system that i press the accelerator too much, that i meet a dog on the road that wants to prove that road is rightfully his, that i do not knock the tiang (oh tuhan) and that i dont mati engine.

Please OH please.


ends dramatic speech.
nah i dont think it would be so drama.
(considered revising sentence)

BTW;
i watched a sick/screwed/disturbing/unexpected movie that day and i really wanna flush it down tolong oh tolong.

oh and good luck to PMR candidates. ;)
its gonna be something you'll never forget.

No comments: