Friday, October 24, 2008

typical attitude

Class party in June



Rachel!


It’s a Friday night.
PMR is over
my school’s end year papers are over
everyone is happy and out!
Infact Seafield has prom +_+
- Ya allah why we don have prommmmm I bet when Mrs Headmistress retires next year the new principle will allow prom lor!

BUT
SPM is 18 days awayyyy.

The days in school are numbered,
I like going school yet cannot stand it.
SIGH.

Rachel has been lodging at our class!
I believe I have never seen her for so many hours before, for this year.
HAHA!

I think I haven’t seen Lynette and Sueen in a month O_O because we skip schools on different days. Haha!

I drove to breakfast this morning (!!!!)
Oh and I realise I get stomach pain and instantly need to go toilet if I drink tea/coffee only in the morning. :O
Lactose intolerance?
And another morning allergy which I bet you will never believe is…….
I get rashes when the strong wind touches me.
I am dead serious, apparently my mom has it when she was young.

Okaylah very cheong hei.

BTW;
I actually want to HSM3 HUHUHU.
I am a sucka ok! I like musicals and (I know this sounds sappy) I like watching shows that have perfect-ish-couples because I do not believe in perfect endings and I like to be envious can!
I am sappy like that.
Prances around.

No comments: