Wednesday, November 26, 2008

one step at a time



I cant believe SPM is ending
Actually we sorta treated like it did end yesterday hah.

No more science ever (?) ever ever (since I most probably am not taking it in college-why am I even in science stream right waste my brain cells)
As the week progressed, it became harder to get yourself to sit down and read what you’ve already read x546764457487.

Did I mention how disappointed we were because of all our hard work of memorizing nilais, akta’s, dasar’s for moral but no akta or dasar came out.
-_-

We have EST tomorrow and I’ll have accounts then we’re good (!!!)

After Physics I went over to Lillian's house where we tried to find that white tiger video

Sidetrack:
Have you heard of the incident where this Malay zoo caretaker in Singapore provoked this tiger (while feeding them) because he had a bad day, got attacked, tried to escape and was stopped by a few other tigers and was eaten/teared/ripped apart by them and this was all caught on video that all happen just last week?

Yes this was the disgusting crucial video we were trying to hunt down but its taken down from everywhere.

We talked and planned where to go for dinner,
At one point it was just the two of us which felt completely miserable but for the sake of it we were so determine to just have a nice costly (not mamak/kopitiam/mcd) dinner and dinner would still be good.
but tada Darren and Rabin (who suggested) who just finished playing ball picked us and Sueen joined us!
We had a cosy dinner upstairs Las Caretas for a few hours.
Random conversations just kept coming like a free flow of water and this was just what we needed after anti social days.

Hopped to Baskins then to Tanjung with more people.

Because it was getting a little late, I randomly slept over at Lillian’s.
Its funny cause we know each other for so long but only sleepover now.
I had such a hard night because I was trying not to spill (I didn’t)

Note: Lillian likes to take the blanket haha


BTW;
I have tuition with the bestest ever Accounts teacher in the world and I.must.go.early. (!!!!!!)
Rahsia rasmi :P

No comments: