Friday, November 21, 2008

sinking on solid ground



A moment ago I had something to blog about but it fluttered away.

I’ve got my packing list for my sabah trip which im not to hyped for (yet !),
Its all this exams I tell you makes you feel antisocial.

So among the few are,

1) Sunblock / sunscreen SPF 15 !
Haha! They specified.

2) bathing suits/ Swimming suits
Gasp gasp are we going to the beach (!!!!)

3) Hiking shoes
Which I don’t have.

4) Binoculars!

5) Leech socks
Which I am yet to know what is it

6) Sleeping bags
Im guessing we’re gonna camp.

7) Bandanna
The only bandanna I have is the face of Avril Lavigne I got from purchasing her first album (blush blush) and no way am I bringing that!

8) Insect repellant and baby oil to protect against sandflies.


This time it does sound pretty outdoor,
And its in this remote area in Sabah.

Im sorry to all other seniors who are reading this and find me sounding abit too jakun, you cant help me seriously. heh




BTW;

at Rabin's birthday gathering.
Brian thought us a new pose courtesy of what he learnt in his own school.
"L O L" if you get what i mean.

No comments: