Thursday, November 20, 2008

doing it all




Its another day,
And today is a good day.

Today was so funny,
Who would expect 80% or the hall sleeping during such an exam.
I sat behind fanning myself with my exam paper because the sun was so scorching hot at 3.00pm.
I couldn’t sleep so I looked at everyone sleeping. +_+
I tell you I saw Lillian sleeping soundly and suddenly woke up after 15 minutes fanning herself with a agitated face. ( I think she woke up cause it was too hot)
Sigh, I cant even sleep.

I couldn’t fall asleep so I stared into space, doodled on my papers and looked around until I think the invigilator thought I was trying to peek at people’s paper.

OH, the whole time today the Phineas and Ferb cartoon series song was stuck in my head because ive been watching it everyday :|.
So ngam my dinner time mah.
And did you know Phineas’s head is shaped like a “P” and Ferb is a “F”.
HAHAHA

So far so good for the exams,
I knew SPM was going to end fast,
But never this fast.
And it’s the process that’s painful.

Im surprised with myself,
Despite all the bumpy bagai ular kena palu ways Im alright.
And I know I would be,
Maybe what I said for someone was for me;
And this time I do believe, truly;
Its great to know its ok.




BTW;
Malaysian girls didn’t win Amazing Race :(

because we are spontaneous!






look at kay







queen Siew Lee :P



Jun Hoong getting into the exam mood. HAHA


the heights we went to take this :P


sitting in front of me, dear Christine,
she brings a blind to school everyday to shield her from the sun. how efficient.





my view














sk seafield 3!


sk seafield


lick hung




sk sri selangor



sk sj








No comments: