Tuesday, November 18, 2008

pointless nothings

It was raining when we finish our moral paper at 5.00pm.

5.00 PM (!!!!!)

my mom had some pastries in the car she bought and i asked if this was lunch because that's what i ask when i come home from school (whats for lunch)
And she said its dinner and i actually wanted to correct her but realise oh,
IT IS dinner.

Today passed fast dont you think



***

I honestly don’t remember when was the last time i didn’t turn on the computer this often.
Partially because whenever the computer is on I tend to give myself “10minutes” break which end up to a whole half hour of nonsense.
I think since SPM started I’ve turn on the computer less than 5 times.
Speaking of, 6 papers down!
Only science related + accounts papers to go.
No more moral OMG.

The weather was just so soooooo cuddly.

Its week number 47 for this year pepos,
Next week will sort of be the “last” week. (accounts doesn’t count-flicks)

I am torn between what to do after SPM because you know how we wanna do this that this that.
Where on earth has time gone to.

It feels great and liberating though, of the thought of everything.

Here is the chance to do things!

And to catch on lost conversations.
I believe I haven’t talked to a few of you for ages and this is bad! Because how are we going to survive after school?
Sleepovers will always do the trick. :D


Right now,
My mind is too jolty, thinking about all the cool things,
I still like to think I have the ability and gift that I once had. (still do!)


BTW;
I haven’t been to shopping malls in brazillion years,
Positive side : I wont get bored of what new things I see.
yipehiho

No comments: