Wednesday, December 31, 2008

resolutions?

Last year I wrote a little summary of what i’ve dont that past year.
Post here.



Last year i celebrated my New Year's with these 3 best friends.



Darren, Kay & Rachel.


We were doing "2008" if you realise




This year we had so many birthday celebrations !








Including mine :)










This year i sat Selero Shots for the first time.
Cheh piece of cake lah :P


When i went Genting with 5 Bakti



I went to Penang! with BRATs





I was in the EXCO Pengawas and honestly i miss it.


Every bit of it.
4 painful years of it. :)


This year was the last year we (form 5's) got to be in the school team!
The founders of this whole team thing ok!
Its been 4 years too!




Interactors! :D



5 Amanah's amazing people.


This year i HAD a longgg hair that nearly reached my ass.






and i snipped it all away for the first time.
hehehuhaha


This year we finish SPM (!!!!)




& I joined the best group of teens ever in BRATs Sabah.


I had a blast celebrating Christmas at my place.






Happy New Year ;)
2009 is going to be insane.
Im sure of it.







well there's actually much more photos but Im currently using the notebook my dad got me for Christmas. :D!
so im lazy to extract the photos.
Maybe some other time when i feel nostalgic.



So am i contented to what i've accomplish in 2008?
In ways yes,
In many other ways no.

I know i could have done much much better.
But i can say that I enjoyed this year alot with the people in it.
& its so nice to see people maturing and growing.

I remember when i was in form 1 and browse throught Friendster,
I saw Lynette's profile saying grad class of '08.
at that time it seem pretty dam long away.
But look, we're here.


Usually i can predict what to expect of the coming year, because well its just school right.
How much different could it get?
This coming year is definitely going to be different.
I really do not know what to expect but im absolutely looking forward to it.

We always joked around about how we would laugh at each other 10 years from now.
so 9 years to go!

I have a feeling its going to be a good year :)

No comments: