Friday, December 12, 2008

save me

Hello people,

I realise all i talk about is BRATs for these few days.
i'll sidetrack abit today.

I was browsing through this random blog and i was trying to get the blogger's name and started complaining that he/she didnt mention his/her name anywhere.

I realised,
I dont either.
HAHA

I mean yeah my chatbox has my name and it doesnt take a genius to figure out the person replying comments is the blogger,
but how about those who cant see chatbox or uses a nickname.


I should really put an intro soon.


This end year has been a rough one,
No its not just on the surface,
its much much more,
more than any of you might know because I prefer to keep it to myself.
Its been hard especially at times where decision making is crucial.
It is the time i have to realise its time to take control and revamp things.

There are so so many reasons for me to feel negative right now,
too many;

but right now,
im okay.

No comments: