Saturday, May 17, 2008

haste haste



Just got off the phone with Lillian and it just feels like really really good to just talk,
About what we usually talk about,
What’s going on in our lives, the future and all that.

I realised we’ve haven’t been really that close lately anymore;
at least I meant we don’t call each other everyday like we used to.
Haha!

God knows all those crazy and unforgetable (in a bad way) things we’ve um,
Encounter.
Inserts a familiar name that has three letters.
Shudders.

But we are very much over that!
Our laughing subject and well, something that only we’ll know.

Its our final year and it sucks right if you didn’t use the time well enough with your friends?
At least when they’re still around and you get to see them everyday.

I guess what im really trying to say is,
Im sorry if I haven’t been a friend.
& and im sorry if I neglected any of you for other things.

Keeping up with studies, duties, and other stuffs just takes it away.

I know I tend to get anti social but its no excuse if I have time to watch tv than to give a ring right.

I don’t know why im being so mushy all the sudden.
Haha.

I guess after that long talk it just feels good talking about things. :)



BTW
Speaking of friends. :)

Here’s a big happy birthday to this one friend who I’ve been seeing in school EVERYDAY of my life.
Standard 1 up till Form 5,
The only one whose been in the same class with me every step of the way.

Happy Birthday Yen Mei.
11 years of seeing you everyday and counting :)

No comments: