Thursday, October 30, 2008

age matters?

Okay so most people would come to conclusion that High School Musical 3 would suck, but I didn’t think so.
Infact I expected myself to like it and I did.
But I would also say that its because it applies to leaving school and a lot of parts fitting in to how we feel, or probably to me lah.

Most people might say there were too much singing but HELLO !
Its High School MUSICAL don’t you expect a musical ?!
Don’t complain because the title very well warned you already.

Of course there were bits were it was a little childish but really, what did you expect right ?

So apart from all that, I really liked the movie.
Gosh! I felt so sad because the thought of leaving school is kicking in yet again.
Go and roll your eyes!
It seems to me that the only emotional people that actually minds leaving school like me are Lillian and Lynette.
I wouldn’t be surprise if you found 3 of us sobbing away on the last days of school.

I cant really tell why is it such a big deal of teens our age watching the movie though O_O
Even the guy at the ticket counter looked at me when I said I want tickets for HSM.

Sigh I don’t mean to sound all whinny but really is it so important to look cool.

ANYWAYS, I drove to Xin Yi’s house (with my mom beside me of course) and she drove us to the movies!
Do you feel the fresh air of independence!
Later on she drove us to account tuition where we had educational Mrs Ow talks and a nice nice surprise :D

















BTW;
Less than two weeks to SPM !
Prepare to freak out when it comes to a single digit!



BTW;
i got a shock of my life when i saw this!
um you have to click it
note : its not weekly view, its today's view.
not bragging but..
97 in one hour ?!


No comments: