Saturday, November 01, 2008

heat stroke



I really sense that there will be a new flu spreading solely on heat disease.
Maybe they’ll call it Sun Flu.

GOSSSSHH its so darn hot at home we have to resolve to on-ing the aircond every hour O_O
Just the 3 of us at home, the bill is already sky high.

My room is so hot that if I leave my comp on during the day it offs by itself because of overheating.
And this happens regularly.
I have no choice but to leave my room fan on when no one is inside, opening my toilet door for ventilation and such.

I usually bathe twice a day (3 if I go school ! 8D ) but now im occasionally taking 4 baths a day just to wipe of the heat.

I wont be surprise if the world ends anytime soon because global warming has finally caught up to us.
Insaf already can!

On a happy/not-so-happy note;
Exactly a month from now I and other accounts taking people will finish spm!
Hooheehooooo.
Hmm lets see 10 days to spm!
Tomorrow will be a single digit *dances around imaginary fire.

I wonder what everyone will be doing the day they finish their paper.
I don’t even know what im doing.

My eyesight is getting worse,
For those who doesn’t know, I do wear specs but only at night and occasionally.
Not short sighted or long sighted, just for my astig.
It works sorta like sunglasses but a night time sunglass.
Its quite funny tho cause it comes and goes like since im studying at night more often it comes, but when im not it goes.
The last time I wore it so often was during PMR,

So yeah, nowadays I have to wear them or sunglasses when im driving too cause I cant stand the scorching sun piercing through my eyes even on non-sunny days.


BTW;
If im not mistaken I saw my angka giliran was something something 13.
Ya allah, why so lucky number.
Although I really hope wont be sitting near the window, I think I am.

No comments: