Tuesday, December 16, 2008

appo

Ive never felt so tired and beat out like this.
I dont think i've felt this tired during SPM. (im serious)
Maybe because i dont want to get this tired so my brain functions well.

Oh!
This morning we finally went to play basketball.
I havent touched it in months!
quote and unquote XinYi,
I can earn hundreds if i sell my jersey(s).
but memory sake right?

will update on that soon.

Its been a busy 2 days that im so lack of sleep,
im falling asleep everywhere i tell you.

This year i have SO many christmas dinners i can decided which to attend or which i can attend since im not allowed to drive so far.

Plus i havent got a chance to meet people im suppose to hang with.

Yesterday was an eventful day, in which i'll update soon !

Less than 10 days to Christmas,
& the New Years.
I sort of want it to come but i dont either.

I have all these words jumbled up in my head like a bag of alphabets i cant scrabble them on to the board.

Im sorry i cant compose myself to update something decent now although i feel like i have SO much to say.

Im suddenly feeling a tad bit emotional.


BTW;
10 days

No comments: